top of page

food Assistance to

 Senior Citizens


Commodity Supplemental Food Program

Hooker Fights Hunger partners with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma to participate in the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP). This program provides commodity foods to low income seniors. Once a month, qualified seniors receive a box with 16-20 commodity food items, such as: pasta, canned meats, canned fruits and vegetables, cheese, milk, fruit juice, and cereal. To participate, seniors must meet income and age requirements and live in the Hooker Fights Hunger distribution area. 

Site:                          Hooker Fights Hunger Food Pantry

Address:                   305 West Highway 54, Hooker Oklahoma

Distribution date:   1st Wednesday of each month

Distribution Time:    5 pm to 7 pm or by appointment

area served:            Hooker, Tyrone, Baker, Adams, Hardesty, 

                                  Optima, Straight

Recipients must be at least 60 years old, meet the income guidelines and fill out an application.

For more information or an application, call Mary Beth at 580-522-1655 or Buddy at 580-522-1221. You may also send an email to

Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights 
activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877‐8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD‐ 3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the 
form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632‐9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail:     U.S. Department of Agriculture
                      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                     1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                      Washington, D.C. 20250‐9410;

    (2) fax:      (202) 690‐7442; or

    (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

bottom of page